We hope you have had a good start to 2013. We are going to make it even better!
We have compiled the 50 best eLearning posts of 2012 from our blog. It’s a chance for you to catch up on some interesting stuff you might have missed the last year. And for us, it’s a time to relook at the posts that trended on twitter and other social channels, and were loved by our readers. The posts are broadly divided into 3 categories – Mobile Learning, Learning Management System and Learning & Technology.
- 5 Rapid Authoring Tools To Publish Courses For Your iPads
- The Future Of Mobile Learning
- Top 7 Myths Of Mobile Learning
- 6 Steps To A Better Mobile Learning Strategy
- Mobile Learning And The BYOD Movement
- 6 Drivers Of mLearning In The Workplace
- Google’s Android Training Initiative – Will it boost mLearning?
- Some Thoughts On Tablet Learning (aka Elearning On iPads)
- New Mobile Learning Research
- Everyone Is Talking Mobile Learning. Brilliant!
- Converting ELearning To Tablet Learning: Cost-effective Solutions
- The Mobile Learning Ecosystem I – 10 Important Questions
- Not Just Mobile Learning, Mobile Everything
- Mobile Workforce Is Growing – Is Your Training Strategy Evolving?
- Mobile Enables Informal Learning
- Mobile Learning: The Future of Workplace Learning (CLO Summit India – Slidedeck)
- Is MOOC Suitable For Corporate & Workplace Learning?
- Leveraging Mobile Learning For Sales Training
- A Mobile Game World
- The Four Stages of Mobile Maturity
- Implementing mLearning In The Workplace
- Learning On Tablets At Emirates Airlines
- More Mobile Numbers
Learning Management System
- 4 Key Emerging Trends in LMS
- 5 Tips For Managing Effective Blended Learning Through An LMS
- How To Evaluate An LMS – Use Case Scenarios
- 10 Effective LMS RFP Guidelines
- 5 Tips To Maximize ROI Of Your LMS
- 3 Reasons To Switch Your LMS
- LMS – Evolving Into A Unified Learning System
- 7 Key Components Of The LMS Switching Process
- 2 Critical Factors Of LMS Switching
Learning & Technology
- Instructional Design Basics: Designing A Timeline
- The Future For Flash
- The Return Of Video To eLearning
- Augmented Reality – Making Paper Interactive
- The Future Of Higher Ed And Its Impact On Elearning
- Gamification In Learning
- Government Initiative To Endorse eLearning In Saudi Arabia
- Google’s Glass Project – Wearable Augmented Reality Glasses
- 5 Tips For Proofreading Your Own eLearning Content
- What L&D Professionals Should Know About Tin Can API
- Prototyping in eLearning
- Embedded Ubiquitous Learning
- Everything You Thought You Knew About Learning is Wrong
- Hacking Siri for Learning
- Why Not A Snapguide For Your Workplace?
Which of these was your favorite? We would love to hear your comments.
Finally, a big ‘thank you’ to everyone who follows and subscribes to our blog. Your comments and feedback inspire us to write. Keep in tune with the latest in eLearning by following us on Twitter or subscribing to our blog through RSS.
Happy 2013 everyone!