In this insightful podcast, Amit Garg speaks with World Bank Group’s executives, Sam Taylor, Jr. and Rick Housler about ‘Workplace Learning in the Post-Covid World’. Both Sam & Rick are Senior Learning Specialists with the World Bank Group and support Open Learning Campus (OLC), which is the World Bank Group’s single destination for staff and client learning.
The podcast starts with Rick recalling the March of 2020 when the World Bank Group (and the entire world) suddenly had to transition to the work from home scenario until further notice. Rick shares that the OLC architecture that was already in place helped them to balance the transitional phase well. Both Sam and Rick talk about their challenges and experiences with learning at World Bank Group, in the course of the last two years.
Here are the key discussion points from this podcast-
- Feedback from learners about the new modes of learning delivery.
- Impact of this shift on learning design both in short term and long term.
- Spaced learning as an opportunity of improvement in quality of delivery.
- Being respectful of the learner’s time by designing learning which is more accessible and digestible.
- Just-in-time learning mind-set as a rising trend within workplace learning methodology.
- Things that have changed in learning during the transition and things that have remained the same.
For detailed insights, tune into the podcast.
Listen to the audio version: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1830336/9961661
Access all our podcasts here: www.upsidelearning.com/L&D-Gobeyond-Podcast.asp
Connect with Sam
Connect with Rick