In this episode of the L&D Go Beyond podcast, Amit Garg interacts with Maria Leggett, Director of Education, Talent Development and Credentialing at MHI. Both of them hold a very interesting conversation on AI and The Upskilling Imperative for L&D. Maria talks about the changes and impact that AI is having on L&D, how it will be completely reinvented and developing skill taxonomy, amongst other things.
Here are some key takeaways from this podcast:
- Shift in organizational learning strategy from learning event culture to learning performance culture.
- Focus on soft skills more than functional skills
- Data Interpretation challenges for L&Ds from the AI perspective
- Need for a universal skill taxonomy for learning development
- Leveraging content curation to enhance learning in the ‘moment of need’
- Streamlining processes, systems for robust metrics, data collection, and effective data usage.
- Building data analysis skills from L&D’s perspective
Tune into the podcast for detailed insights.
Listen to the audio version: www.buzzsprout.com/1830336/9723587
Access all our podcasts here: www.upsidelearning.com/L&D-Gobeyond-Podcast.asp
Connect with Maria