Our blog is quite special to us; it’s a place that informally connects us with our readers. It also gives us a chance to share our views‚ thoughts and musings about all things related to learning.
2013 was even more special for us as The Upside Learning Blog Hit 1 Million Views on 15th July 2013. A journey made possible by the contribution of some of the brightest minds in Upside Learning – our very own bloggers and our loyal readers. You can find the list of our 50 all time, most read eLearning posts.
Today, in our first blog post of the year, we have compiled a list of 33 best, most popular and noteworthy eLearning posts of 2013.
The list‚ broadly divided into 3 categories – Mobile Learning‚ Learning Management System and Learning & Technology‚ comprises blog posts that trended on Twitter and other social channels that were loved by our readers. This is your chance to catch up on some interesting stuff you might have missed out on. Happy reading.
- 15 Authoring Tools For mEnabling Your eLearning For iPads
- Why Mobile Learning Is The Future Of Workplace Learning (Infographic)
- 21 Inspiring Quotes & Thoughts On Mobile Learning
- Designing eLearning For iPads (LT 2013 – Slide Deck)
- Mobile Learning – The Third Dimension
- So…How Do You Build eLearning For iPads?
- Top 21 Tips For Mobile Learning
- Designing eLearning For iPads – Webinar Recording And Q&A
- iOS 7 Prepares The Ground For Apple’s Hybrid Tablets
- Take A Leap Of Faith With Mobile Learning
- The Emergence Of Mobile Learning For Higher Education In Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
- eLearning On Tablets: What, Why & How?
- The Question Of Why (Not) eLearning On iPads Or Tablets?
- eLearning on iPads – 10 Bright Ideas
Learning Management System
- 8 Things To Follow While Implementing Blended Learning Via An LMS
- 7 Step Guide For Implementing Blended Learning Via An LMS – New eBook
- The LMS Of “Now” And How You Can Leverage It
- 3 Ways To Get ‘More’ Out Of Your LMS Training Delivery
- Getting More Out Of Your LMS: 10 Pointers – New eBook
- 9 Top Tips For Mining The Hidden Depths Of Your Learning Management System
- 5 Myths (Perceptions) About The LMS: Findings From Our Webinar
- 10 Advantages Of Leveraging LMS For Blended Learning
Learning & Technology
- Top 10 eLearning Industry Trends For 2013
- 10 Thoughts On Engagement In eLearning
- Pervasive Learning
- eLearning On Tablets – Free eBook
- Wearable Computing Technology In Learning
- How To Choose An Authoring Tool For Your HTML eLearning Development
- 5 Reasons To Pay Attention To Google Glass
- Top 10 Reasons to Use 3D Humanoid Vectors Instead of Photographs
- eLearning – Responsive & Responsible
- Stop Evaluating Training!
- eLearning on Tablets – From Understanding to Execution
We would like to thank all our viewers for taking the time to read our blogs. If you haven’t already, why not subscribe to our blog through RSS ?
So there you have it folks. The top 33 eLearning posts of the year. Which of these was your favourite? We would love to hear your comments.
Implementing Tablets for Learning | 19th December, 10.00 AM GMT.
Learning Technologies 2014 | Jan 29-30 | Olympia 2, London | Stand 112 LEARNTEC 2014 | Feb 4-6 | Karlsruhe, Germany | Stand No. B-12