We’ll be attending and exhibiting at mLearnCon 2012 in San Jose, California next week.
It promises three days of huge learning – intense ideation, discussion and information exchange for those interested in mLearning.
We’ve had great conferences over the last couple of years, and there were some posts to the blog at that time. It’s a great time to quickly recap those:
- First Impressions: mLearnCon 2011 Exposition
- Interesting Mobile Statistics By Tomi Ahonen: mLearnCon
- The Future Of E-learning Is Mobile – mLearnCon
- SCORM Implementation Strategies For Mobile: mLearnCon
- How To Create Successful M-Learning Strategy: mLearnCon – Part I
- How To Create Successful M-Learning Strategy: mLearnCon – Part II
If you are at the conference, drop in at our booth #216 between 19 and 21st June to say hi! We would love to speak with you about mLearning specifically, or learning in general.