With 29 new posts, April has been the most active month on our blog. And we do realize that some of you would want to get a quick summary post at the end of the month that lists which ones were hot. So here’s the first of our monthly roundup posts that we intend to put up every month now.
We talked on various topics in April – from LMS to Augmented Reality, from Games to AS 3.0 Resources. Below are our Top 10 posts for the month, each accompanied by a quick brief:
- Top 13 LMS (and Learning Technology) Blogs
Lists top 13 blogs that we follow for LMS and learning technology. There have been some suggestions to include a few more and we are looking for more suggestions.
- Top 25 Rapid eLearning Blog Posts
Lists top 25 blog posts on varied topics around rapid eLearning, including authoring tools, effective techniques and decision considerations.
- 22 Great Free ActionScript 3.0 Learning Resources
Lists good tutorials and blogs on ActionScript 3.0 from around the web. Certainly a great resource for anyone looking to learn AS 3.0.
- The Real Cost of a Free (Open Source) LMS!
Debates if Moodle or any other open source LMS is really free. Read it to find out what all costs one needs to consider when comparing Open Source with a Commercial LMS.
- Five Ways to Use an LMS for Effective Learning Measurement
Discusses how, by adopting some simple methods, you could use the LMS better and also get some aid in learning measurement.
- 5 Good TED Talks On Games
5 interesting talks from TED’s past, focusing on games. Each one of them is simply brilliant.
- Narrative for Engaging eLearning
Discusses important elements that should form a part of narratives/stories in learning.
- Tools for Developing Augmented Reality Applications
Lists development tools and SDKs for developing Augmented Reality applications.
- Tablet Computers for Learning in India
Explores iProf – India’s first personal education tablet computer.
- Developing A Layar Application
Narrates our development experience of creating the Pune Layar – the first Layar for India.