I have been involved with Rapid eLearning Projects at Upside and also creation of our own Rapid Authoring Framework that sits in our LMS (UpsideLMS). Naturally I do a lot of sifting around Rapid eLearning. I thought it would be a good idea to share my list of top 25 blog posts on the subject. These posts cover varied topics around rapid eLearning including authoring tools, effective techniques, and decision considerations. Some of the posts are on specific tools (like Articulate) but generally you will find them equally useful for any rapid tool/framework you use. And there are also some posts which may influence your decision to use rapid development approach. Hope you find something useful here.
- How to Create a Visual Design for Your E-Learning Scenario
- Rapid Authoring Of E-Learning
- Rapid e-learning is gaining ground
- Rapid e-learning is swimming in too small a pond
- Seven Tips for Bringing the Rapid Back to Rapid eLearning
- The Truth About Rapid E-Learning
- There’s nothing rapid about Rapid eLearning
- What Everyone Ought to Know About Designing an E-learning Course
Do let me know of any other posts that you find useful to be added in this list.